About me


What?
Bits and Pieces is just that bits and pieces of my life.  All things that I love, food, photography, travel, furniture re-do, my love and our sweet pup.  

Who?
I am Natalie, a 30 something gal living like she is 19.  Traveling, seeing as much of the world as I can before we settle down and stuff. I have a dream of making a living off of what I love!  

Where?
Right now we live in Sandpoint Idaho, we are here to ski and be ski bums!  

Why?
I write to keep my friends and family in the loop of our lives, to share with anyone else that would like to read about how we live.  I would also like to share our recipes, our photography and any events that we plan along the way.

Lets say......  If you just fall in love with what we do please contact me!!  We would love to photography your family pictures, baby, or even wedding!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Natalie :) 


Contact: nnipper12@gmail.com
All images and text copyright Natalie Nipper 2009-2012
If you'd like to use an image or recipe, please send me a note. Thanks!


 Home

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP