Ready or not, we are almost ready!


I can’t believe that my last day of work is today!! For some reason it still does not feel real yet. I suppose after we sell everything this weekend and are just left with our camping stuff in the living room it might hit me. The first leg of our adventure is camping, for a month, we think we have our trip planned out but we are expecting for things to change ;-) I know weather might be a factor in the mountains. Man, SNOW!!! I wonder if Tinka and I are ready for the cold. I guess we will find out, and I hope you all check in to see how our adventure is going and to let us know if you have any suggestions.



Anonymous –   – (9:54 AM)  

Hi! This is Shirley at Ontario campus. I am impressed and excited about your journey. I will definitely be checking updates about your travel. Thinking about doing the same one day. I enjoy strolling, camping,taking photos, cooking,and hiking, and ballroom dancing.

Megan (Capizzi) ;-) –   – (11:26 AM)  

Good luck on your travels Natalie! I will be happily following along via facebook and your blog. Adventure is out there!
xo, Megan

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP