I bet you all wonder what we have been up to the last two weeks!!  I would love to say that we have been on the road and started our adventure but...... well that is not true!  I will let the pictures do the talking!  To say the least we have been busy!  We believe that tomorrow is the day we pack up the truck (yes I said truck! we had to buy a truck and a camper top) and head out on our new route. 
We had four days of selling our stuff!  

Had a photo fun day with my dear friend Kila's lovely family!
packed my car full with what we are keeping
Took this little one to her first ballet class:)
work up to this little sweet face:)

sent my parents on their way with my car and all of our stuff!

bought a new truck to hold all of our stuff :)
we have seen a lot of these.
done a little of this

Was around for this amazing birth!!



The birthing dream team:)



had this face to entertain us the whole week!

So as you can see it has been a busy week!  Tomorrow you will find out our new route:)  Wish us luck on our first day!

Anonymous –   – (1:24 PM)  

I too am so excited for you guys. You are an amazing woman and you both are so lucky and blessed to have each other. Have a fabulous time and I will be watching your updates...I get to live through your eyes and experiences...how much fun!! Love you Nat..Darcee

Jbuck  – (1:55 PM)  

i will be checking the shit outta this, as i will be living through you two, vicariously. good luck n have a blast.
Buck

Anonymous –   – (11:46 AM)  

I miss u guys already!!! I think joe just went into a depressed state as we were walking home from saying goodbye, he goes " my best friend just left" it was so sad but so sweet! Have so much fun and keep in touch we want to come visit you! Love ya so excited for your new travels!

Anonymous –   – (3:12 PM)  

I'm so inspired and excited for you! If you need any gear along the way, let us know. We would love to help! XO little Pardo

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP