Idaho we have arrived


IDAHO!! We have arrived!!  We drove into town on Monday October 28th.  I will tell you we were a bit ridiculous with our expectations, I am not sure if we expected a parade but at least a welcoming signJ  After we had been here for a few short hours and didn’t find a place to live and were not offered a job we were talking about moving back in with Bob and Jeanne and living there for a few months.  Luckily we soon realized our irrational behavior and decided to give it a try.  We did find a place to live and I got a job.  Now before I tell you about our “house” and my job, I am going to need you to think back to when you were 19.  Ok…. you in that state of mind?  So the really cool thing about our house is that we don’t live with our parents!!  I know it’s so cool!  Don’t worry you can come over and drink and stay the night, it’s cool. 
 Ok for reals our place is a bit of a shack but our landlord didn’t care we had Tinka and our rent is cheap.  Maybe if I am feel up to it I will post a few pictures… only if you promise to pretend you are 19 when looking at themJ 
My wonderful fabulous job is at a diner and believe it or not I am the baker. They are famous for their pies so as of now I am a baker. For some reason we were thinking that jobs would be easy to get, but that is not the case around here there is not much at all!!! I just keep thinking…. I am here to ski!!  The good news about that is that at least we have our ski passes and now we just wait till the mountain fills up with snow!
Welcome!


Mikes paradise



a fun fall day walk
Our Tinka Bear loving to cold so far

About the only snow we have had so far. 

Sarah V  – (7:15 PM)  

You make Idaho look pretty fantastic. at least in pictures ;)

Lublyou  – (3:25 PM)  

ohhh, I just found you through Pinterest and got excited for a sec that you're in Sandpoint, only to read a few posts down and realize you've just left!! nice Schweitzer and Bison Range photos though!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP