Baby its cold outside!


 It was a weekend filled with Christmas spirit.  We have streets filled with snow, and if that does not scream happy holidays I don't know what does!  Being in the holiday spirit we decided it was the perfect time to find our tree.  Seeing that we now live in an area with trees we thought we should go find our tree National Lampoon style.  And that we did!  I would love to say we found a beauty, and there were bright lights shining down and angles singing..... but it didn't go down like that.  Scared of getting stuck we didn't make it too deep in the forest, so this one is more of just off the side of the road with me on watch out for other cars.  Oh and let me tell ya she is a lovely creature.  Not wanting to buy Christmas decorations we have become crafty and kicking it old school this Christmas, cinnamon decorations, popcorn and cranberries.  




For these lovely decorations I got the idea from Pinterest of course!  Yes hers are beautiful and ours look a little rough.  We used a knife and she had cookie cutters.  I say they just go with our theme this year, a very rustic Christmas.


We finally made it up to the mountain to ski!!  I wish I had pictures of us on the mountain but it was way to cold, way to windy for me to even think about taking my hands out of my gloves.  So all in all we had a wonderful weekend.  The only hiccup would be my boots have finally hit retirement and just gave out on my today.  I have never seen a pair of boots do this before!!


Just in time for Santa to get me a new pair!  Hope everyone had a great few days off.  Tune in tomorrow for the start of our Europe trip post!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP