Venice Day one

I figured that since it is the day of Love, what better time than now to share with you the city of love!

Before I begin this post, let me tell you I am not in Italy now, I am in Idaho:)  I was in Italy and plan on telling you all about it.
Looking back on this trip and going through the pictures lets me live it all over again!!!  It really was a trip of a life time that is still going.  

This city really is magical, you cant help but become wrapped up in its magic once you arrive.  You just smile because everywhere you turn there is beauty.  Little nooks of history preserved even with everyday life hustling and bustling around them.  Our first day was really just wondering around with the mission of eating and drinking as much as we could.  Embracing all we could of this beautiful city on the water.  And that we did.  Here are a few pictures of our first day exploring this city, that we all fell in Love with!


















Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP