New Years Past!!


I love this holiday!! This year I am missing all my friends so I thought that I would post the great party we had last year at our house.  Happy New Year everyone!!  I say forget about those parties at the bars and the hotels and celebrate at home with your friends.  Here is some inspiration our theme was vintage glam.


balloons always make it a party


just enough light

 We tried to keep it budget friendly so I used most things I had on hand and thought of new ways to use them.

a little spark to ring in the new year

In black eyed peas of course, good luck for the New Year!




Gotta have drinks!

Our theme drink for the night.

festive additions to anyone's outfit. 

What is a party with out a photo-booth!!  I am so glad we had this it was easy and no its not a professional one but none the less we had a great time with it.  I suggest doing this at all your parties!!

props



What a fun group!!!!

Started the New Year with a Spark for Sure!!!!

End of the night photo FUN!!


We all didn't fit in the picture but it was a great group and a great New Year!!



We had such an amazing start to 2012, the year to follow was just as amazing!!!  Looking back on this last year it is incredible all we have done, all the places we have seen, the people we have meet!!  I am  so excited to see what 2013 has in store for us.  I hope you all have a great New Year and I hope to see many of you in the 2013!!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP