Amanda's photo fun day

I feel so lucky to have such great friends that have let me photograph them and their families!!  It just so happens that finally my best friend since high school and I were going to be in the same place at the same time.  We had a small window of about 4 hours to connect, it was just enough for some pictures and a short visit.  We had big plans to go to the park and playground but, the weather in the pacific northwest quickly changed that idea.  We took full advantage when the sun finally came out for a bit and we just walked around the apartment complex.  This is what I love about kids, he was just as happy as he would be at the playground.  He was surrounded by those he loved, and found things to play with. I was so glad we had some time to get Reiss and his grandparents hanging out together.  How cute it this little man!!!

I hope that you all enjoy looking through our photo fun day.




























Sarah V  – (8:28 PM)  

Wow, those are incredible. Another slam dunk by Nipper! Amanda it is so amazing to see you enjoying your little Man with your family :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP