weekend fun!




 Our weekend had a little play along with a little work.  This is the first time that I have ever had a ski pass, it is so nice to just go for a few hours then come back for lunch.  The snow has been great, just a bit cold and snowy.  I am told that you can see the lake from the mountain, so far we have seen a lot of clouds. I am hopeful:)


We have been lucky it has not been busy at all!  There have been no lines, we barley see another person on the runs.  It is great!



Sunday we woke up and checked the weather on the mountain, snow and wind, equal not so much fun.  I made my to-do list, and got to work.



 I love these things but I hate what it takes to get to the goodness!  Always well worth the work!


 This is the BEST granola ever!!  Recipe to come soon!


 When I spend the day in the kitchen the last thing I want to do is make something for lunch.  This is my quick go to, homemade salsa and chips and of course a beer to wash it all down with.  Its a day off, might as well:)  And it goes with football.



We made a little french onion soup in the crock pot for dinner. We for the most part followed this recipe.  It was so yummy and perfect for a snowy night.

I am loving the winter season so far, it is nice to have snow and to bundle up.  I am sure a few months of this and I will not be feeling this way.   Check in tomorrow I start our Europe trip.  


Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP