oh that perfect granola

I have had a renewed love for Greek yogurt, I accidentally bought the plain, full fat one and have not been able to stop eating it!  I don't think that I can go back to non fat.  Ever since this new love began I have been also thinking that I need a delicious crunch to add to the perfect creaminess. I have searched and searched, hours of research on Pinterest and I came across this, decided it is the one!!  I did a few things different because its what I had on hand.  I will say ...............this stuff is the BOMB!!  Not sure if people are still saying the BOMB but it is the only way to really describe the goodness of this granola and the yummy combo.   Its so good that I got Mikey to eat it for dessert!!  Don't take my word for it.... make up your own batch!! Oh and do your self a favor cut calories some where else and eat the Greek yogurt that is full of all that good fat! :)


Get your 1/2 cup out and ready because will need a 1/2 cut of each.  You can always use any nut or seed you want, change up the dried fruit if ya like but, please, please don't leave out the coconut or sesame seeds!  They add too much goodness:)


Next you will need 2 1/2 cups of oats
 1/2 cup dry milk powder
 1/2 cup of flour
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
just a pinch or two of salt
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2/3 cup of agave
2 tablespoons of coconut oil

Get the oven going to 275.



Pour it down on your tray, keep it in the middle for the first round of cookin, that way you will have yummy clumps.  Bake it for 20 min.


Take her out, spread it a little bit but make sure you don't break it up too much.  But her back in for another 10 or so.  Out for one more shake and back in for another 8 to 10 min.  Now it should be golden brown and smelling good.  You will want to put it on your yogurt right away but speaking from experience I would wait a bit:)  But no one is stopping you from a handful or two;-)


Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP